What We Are Thankful For This Year
Posted by Southeast Family Dental Nov 17,2021
This is the time of year to be thankful for what you have. We asked our team here at Southeast Family Dental what they are thankful for. You’ll find their responses below.
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment below and let us know.
- Jaime: I am thankful for my healthy family, friends and pups. I am thankful my sister, brother-in-law and niece moved back from California. I am also thankful for an amazing team I get to call family! Brittany
- Brittany: I am thankful for the new normal we have adapted to and my family remaining healthy.
- Caylei: I am thankful for my family, husband and my dogs! Lynnzi
- Lynnzi: I am thankful for my home, job, kids and a supportive family!
- Paige: I am thankful for the good health of my family and friends, a great job with awesome people, and my fur babies! Ariel
- Ariel: I am thankful for my health, family, families health, and the addition of my fur baby, Ricky Bacon!
- Erin: I am thankful for not only my good health, but the health of my family throughout 2020. I am thankful for my supportive group of friends who help me through this “new normal”. Thankful for my two dogs of course! Mandy
- Mandy: I am thankful for my family and their continued health, my dog, Ellie May, and that I still get to go to work everyday!
- Libby: I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. I am thankful for being able to set goals and achieve them. I am very thankful for my amazing daughter Leona, she is such a blessing! Karey
- Karey: I am thankful for my health and my amazing family and the time spent with them!
- Jenny: I am thankful for my health and the health of my family, my two amazing boys, and my loving and supportive husband. I’m thankful to be able to go to work everyday with such fun, friendly, and caring people! Dr. Katie Jones
- Dr Jones: This crazy year has made me thankful for extra family time, healthy new nieces and nephews, and at home workouts!
- Dr Geiger: I am thankful for a little slower pace of life and lots more carry-out options!