Southeast Family Dental is excited to inform you that we are now operational and ready to meet your dental needs!
We have missed seeing our patients and we can’t wait to see you and your family back in the practice.
We have implemented new safety protocols at the practice to ensure you and our team are safe, including limiting the number appointments and staggering appointments.
You will notice other changes to what your appointment used to look like.
Some of our new process will include the following:
- First and foremost, if you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have, please call to reschedule.
- When you arrive you will be asked to call or text to let us know you have arrived and which numbered spot you are in.
- When your treatment room is ready, a team member will meet you in the entry to take your temperature and escort you directly to a treatment room. Please for the safety of our team and other patients, do not enter the building without being contacted.
- Please wear your own mask if you have one. We will have limited supplies to provide masks to patients.
- Wear layers! Due to the increased PPE our team will be wearing, the office will likely be colder than usual.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself whenever possible. We have very limited waiting room seating to ensure social distancing guidelines and want to limit the number of people in a treatment room. If you must have someone bring you to your appointment, please ask your driver to stay outside and wait in their vehicle.
- Early appointment times will be set aside for Vulnerable Patients as described by the CDC. Please be flexible to accommodate specific scheduling.
- We will be attempting to ask everyone on their reschedule phone call of any changes in insurance or contact information, but if we did not and you have changes, please contact us before your appointment.
- We are asking that everyone use credit or debit card to limit paper exchange with front office team.
Please be patient with our staff as we work with these new procedures to ensure safety and care for everyone in our community.
Thanks again, and we can’t wait to see you! Your support means more than ever during these times.
Drs. Geiger, Jones, and Miller, and our team at Southeast Family Dental