Mark V. Bohnert, DDS
Dr. Bohnert takes great effort to provide excellent dental care for all of his patients. He continually updates his dental skills by studying with the top clinicians in his field. As a clinical instructor at the Indiana University School of Dentistry Dr. Bohnert shares his knowledge and expertise with dental students. “Teaching at the dental school combines my love of dentistry with my desire to be the best in my profession.”
In addition to dentistry, Dr. Bohnert enjoys sports, and he is considered an expert in the prevention and treatment of sports related dental injuries. As an accomplished speaker, he has spoken at the annual meeting of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association. Dr. Bohnert has also authored several articles published in the Journal of the Indiana Dental Association. He has served as the treating dentist for the WNBA Indiana Fever and many NCAA sporting events, including the Final Four and Big Ten basketball tournaments.
When he is not taking care of patients, Dr. Bohnert can be found at his favorite place for rest and relaxation, Sweetwater Lake. He enjoys spending time there with family and friends, and if he’s lucky, he may even catch a fish or two!
Professional Memberships and Accomplishments
- Top Dentist 2009 – 2017 (Nine Year Winner), Indianapolis Monthly Magazine
- Team Dentist, Butler University Athletics
- Team Dentist, WNBA Indiana Fever
- Dr. Bohnert was the NCAA Final Four tournament dentist, 2010, 2011
- Academy of Sports Dentistry
- American Dental Association, ADA
- Indiana Dental Association, IDA
- Indianapolis District Dental Society, Chairman of Peer Review
- Faculty Member, Indiana University School of Dentistry